The head and spiritual father of the Ukrainian Greco- Catholic Church in Canada is Metropolitan Lawrence Huculak, who presides at the Cathedral of Sts. Volodymyr and Olha in the city of Winnipeg, Manitoba.
The head and spiritual father of the Ukrainian Greco-Catholic Church in the province of Alberta is Bishop David Motiuk, who presides at the Cathedral of St. Josaphat in Edmonton, Alberta.
The Ukrainian Greco-Catholic Metropolia in Canada consists of five Eparchies:
- The Metropolitan Eparchy of Winnipeg, governed by Metropolitan Lawrence Huculak.
- The Eparchy of Edmonton, governed by Bishop David Motiuk
- The Eparch of Saskatoon, governed by Bishop Brian Bayda
- The Eparchy of Toronto, governed by Bishop Stephen Chmilar
- The Eparchy of Westminster, governed by Bishop Ken Nowakowski